- Rutland, VT
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
- ENT Clinic (Rutland)
- Advanced Practice Provider
- Per diem (no committed hours and is not benefit el - Day shift - 8am-430pm
- 0 Hours per two-week pay period
Serves a patient population ranging from pediatric to geriatric with a comprehensive array of professional audiological services. These services encompass the assessment and habilitation/rehabilitation of auditory and vestibular impairments, and the prevention of these impairments.
- Doctorate of Audiology or equivalent degree(s) such as Masters with experience.
Minimum Work Experience
- Completion of appropriate clinical externship required.
- 1-3 years of clinic experience preferred.
- Licensed in the State of Vermont.
- Eligible for CCC-A or ABA Board Certification.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills required to deal with patients from diverse socio-economic backgrounds.
- Basic Microsoft desktop application and navigation skills.