- Rutland, VT
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
- Health Information
- Clerical and Administrative Support
- Full-time - Day shift - Monday - friday 8am-4:30 pm
- 80 Hours per two-week pay period
This role participates in all primary functions performed in Health Information on a rotational and/or as needed basis. Functions performed include but are not limited to the scanning and indexing of medical records information, processing requests for release of medical information and the overall review and analysis of electronic medical records to identify deficiencies and assure complete and accurate records. All activities performed in accordance with The Joint Commission rules and regulations and RRMC policy and practices. In addition, this role demonstrates superior Service Excellence with all internal and external customers.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Minimum Work Experience
- 1 Year of Medical Records experience.
- Customer Service experience.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Demonstrated typing ability of 40 wpm
- Demonstrated moderate knowledge of Medical Terminology.
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills.
- Basic office skills
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of basic computer skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Pay range: $15.34 - $22.77